Friday, August 22, 2008

Having a Cow, Part 3

I swear, right now, every time I look at a cow on the road, I see a big juicy burger on legs!

I've been having this fantasy on the way to work the past few days.... we're heading down the highway and I see this cow on the road. I ask my driver, Suraj, if I could bribe him to 'bump' into it. He laughs. He doesn't realize how serious I am. A moment of madness overtakes me, and I grab the wheel at the last second and swerve the car into the oncoming cow, making sure we both duck just before impact.

"Mooooooo. Crash! Thunk."

Emerging from the wreckage, I calmly get some steak knives out of my laptop bag while saying to my driver and the gathering crowd: "Well that's certainly a shame, isn't it? Why don't I just whip out the Barbecue I happened to have packed in the trunk here, and we can all try and make the best of this situation! No use crying over spilled milk, after all."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL... indeed, "meals on wheel" has its appeal. Probably your blog entry doesn't appeal to the Veggie-sexual kind of folks though I guess *hrm* ;-)